IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to participate in any activities with JAM Custom Tours, LLC, through the purchase of a ticket, I acknowledge, appreciate, and agree that:
1. Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours in advance. A reservation shall be made prior to transportation of passenger or passengers. Full payment will be made on a private tour booking. Payment will be made by cash, check or credit card with JAM Custom Tours, LLC’s online payment services. When reservation is canceled seventy-two (72) hours prior to scheduled pickup time, all funds will be refunded minus a $25 cancellation fee on private bookings. If reservation is canceled less than seventy-two (72) hours prior to pick up time, no refund will be made.
2. I understand that JAM Custom Tours, LLC is not responsible for late arrival caused by, but not limited to, acts of nature, traffic delays, breakdown, incorrect pickup and drop-off information, or force majeure.
3. I agreed to clean up after myself at the end of the tour. I agree that I will pay an additional $200.00 charge if cleanup is necessary after my participation. JAM Custom Tours, LLC shall have the sole discretion in determining whether a ride shall be charged a cleanup charge.
4. I understand that no beer or wine is permitted on the bus other than the beer or wine that was purchased from the breweries and/or wineries on the tour.
5. I understand that I must have valid identification with me. I understand that if the brewery or winery’s legal capacity is exceeded by our group’s entry, that there will be a delay in us getting into the brewery or winery.
6. I acknowledge that I am responsible for and accept full responsibility for complying with Indiana law regarding the consumption of alcohol, and consuming alcoholic beverages, monitoring and/or limiting my alcoholic beverage intake. I understand that should I become over-intoxicated and/or unruly with participating in JAM Custom Tours, LLC services, that I may be asked to leave without a refund and I will be responsible for any costs incurred to get to drop off designation. The JAM Custom Tour, LLC driver shall determine what is considered unruly or over-intoxicated at his/her discretion.
7. I may request the driver to assist in taking photographs or videos. I authorize JAM Custom Tours LLC of these images or film/video to be used in print or electronic advertising. The photographs or videos may contain all surroundings, my person, or anyone in the rental party for lawful purpose, such as publicity, safety, illustration, social media, advertising, and web content. I hereby give JAM Custom Tours, LLC an irrevocable license to use my likeness (through photographs, film, digital or video) for the limited purpose of promoting future events.
8. I understand that neither JAM Custom Tours, LLC, nor any of its owners, employees or drivers, is in any way responsible for the safekeeping of my personal belongings before, during or after my use of JAM Custom Tours, LLC services. I have been encouraged to store my personal belongings in a safe, secure place.
9. I understand that I am responsible for my own behavior and alcohol consumption and I am participating in JAM Custom Tours, LLC services with full knowledge and awareness that there is a risk of personal injury, property loss or death.
10. I understand that the breweries, wineries, restaurants, or other destinations where JAM Custom Tours, LLC travels are independent entities that are not owned or controlled by JAM Custom Tours, LLC and that JAM Custom Tours, LLC cannot guarantee or insure the performance of any vendors.
11. I hereby acknowledge, do hereby release, hold harmless and indemnify JAM Custom Tours, LLC, its members, managers, officers, employees, independent contractors, agents, volunteers and host venues from any and all claims related to participation in JAM Custom Tours, LLC services, whether participate is before, during or after JAM Custom Tours, LLC services, including, but not limited to any claims for damages arising from any breach of contract, intentional tort or negligence, whether such claim for damages is restitution, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive.
12. I, myself, my heirs, next of kin, personal representatives and assigns, hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue JAM Custom Tours, LLC, its successors and assigns, its officers, officials, agents and/or employee from all liability, loss, claims, demands, possible causes of actions, court costs, attorneys' fees and expenses a rising from any lawsuit that may otherwise accrue from any loss, damage or injury (including death) to any person or property in any way resulting from or arising in connection with, or related to any JAM Custom Tours, LLC services and whether arising while engaged in services or while upon, entering or departing from said services, from any cause whatsoever, including, without limitation, the failure of anyone to enforce rules and regulations or the negligence of other persons or the releases.